Sunday, October 31, 2010

Remember my Soc Final?

Remember that awesome post where I told you guys about my awesome soc final idea?   If you don't here's a link to the previous blog post: Here.  I'm going to be going to the rave in about 2 weeks.  I'm looking for something very specific from you guys.  I'm looking for links, book recommendations, personal experience, and things I should (or should not) do.  Anything from drug use to what clothes I should wear. I want recommendations on anything related to rave culture/going to a rave.  I'm not gonna necessarily do these things, but these suggestions are perfect for my paper. GIVE ME EVERYTHING.  Even if you've never been to a rave I want your opinions and thoughts.  Fill up that comment page! 

-You will be given credit in my paper if I do end up using what you posted.
-and if you do post you're agreeing to let me use what you say in my paper and you will be referred to in my paper as your screen name

Many Thanks
-Pappy

No comments:

Post a Comment